My name is Akira L. I create my own mangas and OCs, as well as occasional fanart.
I made a deviantart account in 2009. I have been using it as my main art site since then, but in 2016 I decided that I want my own page mainly for my mangas.
Also in 2016 I decided to face the fact that I have anxiety tendency (so not quite diagnosed as “anxiety”). That has been a struggle this fall, but I am slowly recovering from it.
When I’m not drawing, I love:
- Watching anime/cartoons (Bob’s Burgers, Futurama, Saiki Kusuo no Sainan, etc.)
- Watch videos of my favorite Youtubers (Smosh, Domics, Strictly Dumpling/Double Chen, and any Buzzfeed videos)
- Playing videogames (All-time favorite console is SNES, fave game on it is Donkey Kong Country 2)
- Playing Pokemon (This gets its own bullet because I have loved Pokemon since the beginning. I have completed the National Pokedex three times, and have two living dex [on Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire]) SO EXCITED FOR POKEMON SUN/MOON!
- Reading. I love reading inspirational books.
- Yoga. I’ve told myself “IM NEVER GONNA DO YOGA” and finally gave into it after I got told about my anxiety tendency, and it’s been helping big time.
- Blogging. I’m a native Japanese so I blog in Japanese from time to time, posting about vegan things.
- Tumblr/twitter/other social media. You can find me on tumblr @akirasartworld and twitter @Akiras_ArtWorld.